Our client is a manufacturing business, with an entrepreneurial management team who have grown the business. This role will help drive change, add value and improve the finance function. It will report into the Finance Director who is open to change and driving transformation where possible.
- Assist the Finance Director on all aspects of Finance
- Drive the FP&A function - Forecasting, cash-flow, KPI's
- Liaise with the C-Suite and management team
- Review and compile management accounts and MI.
- Responsible for all budgeting and forecasting
- Change management - Finance transformation, systems, controls and efficiencies
- 3rd Party stakeholder management - Tax, legal and banks
- Consolidation of accounts - Cashflow, P&L and Balance Sheet
- Treasury management - Bank accounts, FX, Commodity
- Cost reduction initiatives, procurement and margin analysis
- Board packs for executives - Attend board meetings
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Qualified Accountant (5 years PQE)
- Communication and management experience
- Change management