Phoenix Search have partnered up with a Top Tier Investment Bank, looking to recruit an IT Auditor at VP level to join their ever growing Group Audit Function.
Your key responsibilities
- Leading and managing projects or work streams within a larger programme with a focus on ensuring that the relevant and appropriate analyses are performed, shaped in appropriate management information, and presented to the relevant governance bodies and committees
- Responsible for in-quality delivery within agreed budget, resources and time frame, issue resolution and risk management
- Ensuring the documentation and tracking of programme/project relevant (inter-) dependencies, risks, issues, actions for mitigations and other related artefacts
- Ensuring that an appropriate programme steering group is in place, providing a
targeted status reporting on a regular basis including transparency on risks, issues, and dependencies, as well as making recommendations on any required decisions
Your skills and experience
- Experience in auditing or practical working experience in software development and application management life cycle, security and vendor processes including IT general and automated application controls
- Ability to multi-task assignments, prioritise workloads with minimal supervision and work well within local and distributed teams
- Team working capabilities and the ability to build strong business and team relationships
- Analytical and communication skills together with the ability to clearly articulate control deficiencies and related risks
- Firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards, and the ability to stand your ground when challenged are key to succeeding in this role
The ideal candidate for this role will be based in the UK (no relocation packages available), Have at least 7 years experience in IT Audit, Knowledge of Investment Banking Products and procedures where IT applications and controls are concerned. Visa sponsorship available.