Our client, a Big 4 firm based in Dublin, has an excellent opportunity to join a fast-growing
Indirect Tax Team in which you will be part of a strong team and you will receive exposure to
some of the firm’s most exciting clients. The role will predominantly focus on the financial
services sector for whom indirect tax is a critical issue.
● Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service
● Build relationships both within the firm and externally with clients, identifying
opportunities and managing expectations
● Manage the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and
practical/business driven approach taken
● Manage and improve various technology tools and processes used in the delivery of
VAT services to clients
● Reporting directly to VAT Manager
● Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison
● 2-3 years’ relevant Indirect Tax experience.
● Organised and analytical, keen to develop further.
● Good technology skills, with an interest to develop further.
● Data Analytics experience and/or Excel/Alteryx skills will be a distinct advantage.
● Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out an effective review and know when to refer
● Client focused and commercially aware.
● Excellent communicator in range of situations both written and oral.
● Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations.
● Project management skills, plan and prioritize work, meet deadlines.
● Contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of tax services to the client.
● Team player; ability to integrate and build effective relationships at all levels.