We are working with a top international law firm to hire for their Trusts and Estates practice group. It is a unique opportunity to work on domestic as well as cross-border matters.
Qualified candidates should have at least 8 years of experience in estate planning, including planning for high net worth individuals, business and succession planning, wills and trusts document preparation and estate and trust administration.
- Juris Doctor degree from an accredited law school.
- Active license to practice law in a State of the United States, ideally New York, Texas, California, Florida.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing excellent client service.