Overview of Role:
My client, a leading financial services organisation has an opening in the Finance Department for a Office
Coordinator. Reporting to the Corporate Travel Lead this key role will be responsible for coordinating
travel for employees. This is an excellent opportunity for the candidate to develop their career with a
high growth and dynamic international technology company. Full training is provided to give the right
person an opportunity to learn lots of new skills in both travel and finance. The successful candidate
will have strong problem solving and communication skills, be results focused and have a positive
- Liaising with employees in person, over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
- Advising colleagues on suitable flight and accommodation options for domestic or international destinations.
- Working with travel agency to confirm bookings and travel arrangements.
- Modifying existing bookings.
- Maintaining an organised audit trail of all back up documents
- Maintaining PO log for the company
- Uploading weekly/monthly files to the finance system
- Ongoing training with other team members
- Assisting with credit cards reconciliation and supporting the finance team with administration duties
Requirements and Skills:
- Highly organised, flexible, hardworking, and reliable with an eye for attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organisation skills.
- Have a logical approach to identifying issues and problem solving
- Strong Microsoft experience particularly in Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A self- starter that can work with minimal direction, a team player with the ability to operate effectively within a busy and dynamic work environment.
- Be passionate about furthering their career and not afraid of taking on extra responsibility
- Have an interest in finance and seeing process through the end
Please get in touch if you are interested in the position!