The successful candidate's primary responsibility will be to assist the technical operations team in the administration of all aircraft engine utilisation reports, logistics, engine storage, updating of internal systems, and invoicing tracking within the technical department. The successful candidate will work closely with the Technical Team, and other departments as required.
- Update and liaise with customers on monthly utilisation reports.
- Coordinate the shipping assets with logistics providers.
- Liaise with storage providers regularly to track capacity and availability.
- Support the sales team with the management of assets on and off lease.
- Accurate recording and monitoring of technical associated invoices.
- Provide client access to technical records and asset information as and when required.
- Assist the technical operations team in the management of technical records.
- Update internal systems and disseminate information for the team as and when required.
- Update of various monthly reports relating to Company assets and assets under management.
- Perform other administrative duties from time to time as directed by Management.
Skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in an administrative position, preferably within the aviation industry.
- MS Office Proficiency - PowerPoint, Word & Excel.
- Proficiency / experience with MS Teams, Power BI and reporting databases desired, but not mandatory.
- Logistics experience desired, but not mandatory.
- Excellent organisational skills, specifically the ability to record, index, organise and archive documents (paper and electronic) in a structured fashion within immediate time frames.
- Ability to disseminate information to produce informative reports and visual representations.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate within a team environment.
- Attention to detail and time management skills.
- Proven ability to use your own initiative.