We are working with a Leading Aircraft Leasing Group that is currently adding to their Finance Team.
Due to exceptional growth within the company, they have an opening for an Associate Director (Head of Tax) to lead the tax team, a key function within the wider finance team.
This role will be commercially focused and provide input on transactions across multiple jurisdictions. The role will also lead Tax planning for the Business working closely with the CFO.
Ideally this will suit someone at Senior Manager/Director level working in a dedicated Aviation team within a Big 4 firm or someone in a similar role with another Global Lessor.
- Responsible for providing timely, commercially focused input to the deal team on all transactions across multiple jurisdictions.
- Manage Tax matters relating to the lease, purchase and/or sale of aircraft/assets, including documentation review.
- Lead tax planning for the Business in conjunction with the CFO and external tax advisory firms.
- Supporting implementation of Transfer Pricing and ensuring ongoing compliance.
- Managing tax audits and other tax authority
- An experienced tax advisor ideally within a big 4 tax department or equivalent industry role.
- Qualified accountant (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) and member of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Ability to work independently and with (internal and/or external) stakeholders to communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- The ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Highly self-motivated, ambitious, and driven to succeed.