Our Client, a validation software provider that supplies the Life Science, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors is looking hire a Senior product Marketing Manager to join the growing US team.
Reporting to the VP, Marketing the Senior Product Marketing Manager will lead the development of the clients go-to-market strategy working in partnership with stakeholders in the organization.
- Working with the VP of Marketing and with cross-functional teams, lead the companies go-to-market strategy.
- Build strategies for offerings and new markets based on research and data provided.
- Position offerings, act as an expert on your customer and product, and ensure value is communicated in a way that drives meaningful business results.
- Educate internal teams on products, strategy, and value
- Act as the neural network between product and go-to-market teams to develop and communicate customer insights for the company
- Lead messaging and storytelling for your products, ensuring a clear and resonant narrative
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing and Communications teams, inform product related copy across external and internal-facing product content including sales decks, product overviews, customer references, case studies and other relevant assets
- Interpret technical information and translate into content that is accessible to a business audience while maintaining accuracy
- Create connections between our brand and our customers through powerful storytelling
- Establish and coordinate new marketing, sales, support, and customer feedback loops
- Plan and execute on goal-driven campaigns to increase product adoption, usage, and expansion
- Develop positioning, naming, value messaging, and pricing to ensure our suite of products is optimized to serve different buyers, markets, and use cases, especially as our offerings expand
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing process for our products, including key buyer and influencer roles
- Lead go-to-market product introduction/launch planning including development and measurement of KPIs
- Provide competitive and market intelligence and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies that drive demand
- Collaborate with Sales/Sales Enablement teams to enable Sales with clear value propositions, messaging, training, and tools
- Additional duties and projects as assigned
Graduation from a post-secondary institution with a bachelor's degree in Commerce, Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing, most recently in B2B SaaS with additional experience in relevant strategic and analytical roles
- You've managed an enterprise-level product in a complex, highly regulated industry, such as biopharma, life sciences, medical device, security and defence, or food and beverage
Nice to haves:
- Experience working in a high growth start-up/scale-up building out the product marketing function
- First-hand experience working in product manufacturing or in life sciences is an asset
- Ability to speak and write in a second language is an asset