Our Client, a validation software provider that supplies the Life Science, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sectors is looking hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join the growing US team.
This role is reporting to the VP of Marketing the Senior Product Marketing Manager will lead the development of go-to-market strategy working with stakeholders in the organization.
- Working with the VP of Marketing and other teams, lead the companies go-to-market strategy.
- Build strategies for offerings and new markets based on research and data provided to you.
- You will position offerings, act as an expert on your customer and product, and ensure value is communicated in a way that drives meaningful business results.
- You will educate internal teams on products, strategy, and value
- Act as the neural network between product and go-to-market teams to develop and communicate customer insights for the company
- Lead storytelling for products, ensuring a clear and resonant narrative to the customer.
- Collaborate with the Content Marketing and Communications teams, inform product related copy across external and internal-facing product content including sales decks, product overviews, customer references, case studies and other relevant assets
- Interpret technical information and translate into content that is accessible to a business audience while maintaining accuracy
- Create connections between our brand and our customers through powerful storytelling
- Establish and coordinate new marketing, sales, support, and customer feedback loops
- Plan and execute on goal-driven campaigns to increase product adoption, usage, and expansion
- Develop positioning, naming, value messaging, and pricing to ensure our suite of products is optimized to serve different buyers, markets, and use cases, especially as our offerings expand
- Conduct market and customer research to gather data about target personas, buyer needs and the purchasing process for our products, including key buyer and influencer roles
- Lead go-to-market product introduction/launch planning including development and measurement of KPIs
- Provide competitive and market intelligence and buyer insights to drive the development of campaign strategies that drive demand
- Collaborate with Sales/Sales Enablement teams to enable Sales with clear value propositions, messaging, training, and tools
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing in B2B SaaS
- managed an enterprise-level product in a complex, highly regulated industry, such as biopharma, life sciences, medical device, security.