Senior Financial Accountant - US Multinational - Dublin West
The purpose of this role is to provide support to the strategic team that will be implementing the financial and operational plans for the business. You will get the chance to develop your career in a finance position while also focusing on the commercial development of the company.
What's on offer
- Market leading salary
- Health & Dental Care
- Hybrid working
- Comprehensive wellness package
- 10% Bonus
- 10% Pension
- Perform analysis and review of Financial Statements.
- Proactively seek commercial opportunities for the business to develop.
- Liaise with stakeholders within the business to collect & collate data in order to comply with legal requirements across the business entities
- Analyse the profitability of products, proposing adjustments where required.
- Gain a full understanding of the strategic financial plan and assist in implementing it across the finance function.
- Preparation of Financial Statements/Reconciliations.
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Proactively participate in determining and implementing best practices, and drive for continuous improvement, providing guidance to the team as necessary.
- Demonstrate and support any transformation projects.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified
- Practice or Industry trained with 2+ years pqe
- Industry experience a distinct advantage
- Ability to work independently, work under pressure, and handle several projects at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong accounting, analytically thinking, and problem-solving skills and proven ability to drive continuous improvement