Ready to take your career to the next level? Our Client a prominent professional service firm is seeking an ambitious and seasoned Senior Accountant to join their finance team in Cork, Limerick, Galway, & Mayo. In this role, you'll play a crucial part in our dynamic team of proactive accountants, tax advisors, and financial planners, contributing to the growth and success of our practice.
- As a Senior Accountant, you'll report to the Partner and be responsible for; Reviewing financial accounts and tax computations for sole traders, companies, and partnerships.
- Managing a portfolio of clients, you'll collaborate closely with a diverse team of experts, providing client-facing experiences from the early stages.
- This role offers significant career development opportunities for those ready to seize them.
- The ideal candidate is a qualified CPA/ACCA/ACA accountant with a minimum of 3 years experience in a Public Practice environment.
- Strong attention to detail, technical knowledge, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and outstanding organisational abilities are key attributes.
- Successfully managing deadlines and teams, along with commercial awareness and a commitment to exceptional customer service, are crucial.
- Competitive salary
- Substantial employer pension contribution
- Blended WFH
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career with one of Ireland's top employers.
If you're ready for the challenge, apply now!