Phoenix has teamed up with one of the world's original and most established fintech organisations that provides outsourced financial services, principally to the aviation industry.
Our client is currently seeking a senior financial accountant to join their growing finance team
- Managing client relationships
- Preparation of monthly cash reports
- Preparation of budgets/forecasts
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts and submissions.
- Preparation of quarterly board papers to tight deadlines and attendance at the board meetings.
- Monitoring compliance with corporate formalities and operative agreements
- Supervising and mentoring junior staff
- Qualified ACA/ACCA with 3 years PQE.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Aircraft Leasing experience an advantage.
- Understanding of IFRS, with US GAAP an advantage.