We have an excellent opportuntiy for a Senior Employment Tax professional to join a globally recognised brand within their Finance HQ in Dublin.
This role will work closely with the Global Head of Tax and advise the Group on all aspects of Employment Tax
- Lead and develop the Employment Tax advisory function
- Advise the business on all employment tax issues and opportunities, liaising with external advisors where necessary.
- Engage with senior stakeholders across the business.
- Keep up to date with current tax and regulatory requirements and provide updates to senior stakeholders on new legislation relevant to employment taxes.
- Work with the HR teams to drive changes in policy to enhance compliance and reporting.
- Support the wider tax team initiatives which may have relevance to employment taxes.
- Partner with the Global Mobility team on tax aspects associated with our globally mobile employees, remote workers and displaced employees.
- Assist in establishment of processes and policies in relation to people related matters.
- Act as the main point of contact with the internal audit function on the employment tax risk review programme.
- Responsible for managing any employment tax audits.
- Liaise with relevant Tax Authorities where necessary.
- Review projects and systems implementation and assess impact from a tax perspective.
- Lead the response to changes in employment tax legislation and practice and keeping relevant business partners and management updated on same.
- Tax qualification. 5+ years relevant PQE.
- Big 4 / Top 10 trained
- Strong communication, planning and organisation skills, ability to plan and prioritise work schedule.
- Commercial awareness with ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors.