Senior Consultant- Restructuring
As a Senior Consultant, you will have the opportunity to use your commercial awareness and professional expertise, along with leveraging the skills and expertise of others, to deliver the best possible experience and outcomes for our clients.
Be part of a global Financial Advisory business advising corporates, creditors and other financial stakeholders in all situations – from well-performing to stressed.
Help guide companies and their stakeholders through periods of uncertainty and stress to create liquidity headroom, reduce costs, improve profitability, turnaround or exit under performing businesses, assess options, address balance sheet stress, communicate appropriately with all stakeholders, more efficiently run their businesses.
Be part of an expert team that brings market-leading experience in establishing and delivering contingency plans and insolvencies across multiple jurisdictions, providing credible fallback plans to protect value or helping to shape and affect a restructuring.
- Advising clients (Irish/international) on commercial restructuring issues managing a number of high-profile projects;
- To have a clear understanding of the company’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Managing a portfolio of insolvency appointments;
- Project and wider advisory work;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them;
- Exposure to international clients is a benefit
- Prior restructuring, insolvency, transaction or private markets experience gained in a professional services company is preferred however not essential
- Excellent report writing and financial analysis skills
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- The ability to analyse information, identify issues and prioritise them.