Phoenix have partnered with a leading insurance company looking to expand their compliance team with a new exciting role as Senior Compliance Monitoring Officer. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to progress with their career in Compliance.
- Contribute to the continued development and implementation of the Compliance Framework and delivery of the Compliance Plan.
- Conduct compliance monitoring reviews from initiation to completion.
- Prepare and present reports for use by key stakeholders
- Recommend control improvements that add value to the business.
- Work with management to develop practical solutions for issues identified.
- Tracking and reporting of issues to the Management.
- Give advice on the effectiveness and suitability of controls, as well as the implementation of laws, rules, and the organisation's compliance policies and processes.
- Ensure a positive culture is obtained in all interactions.
- Carry out any Compliance function tasks as required by Management.
- 3rd level degree in Business/finance Or a Professional Diploma in Compliance.
- 3+ Years monitoring/audit experience in a compliance, risk, or internal audit role is a key
- Strong knowledge of current financial service legislative and regulatory environment (in particular conduct risk)
- General Insurance background desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Capacity to meet deadlines while maintaining quality standards and effective time management
- Strongly self-motivated, takes initiative, drives to completion and focused on outcomes