The successful candidate will be carrying out a range of tax and accounting, client director and business development services to a client portfolio in the Corporate team. See below for further responsibilities.
- Ensure that a portfolio of clients' monthly and quarterly management/financial statements are done in a professional and timely way.
- From start to finish, responsible for the creation of management accounts, yearly financial statements, active participation in audit preparation and delivery, and ensuring all reporting deadlines are completed on time.
- Liaison with a variety of third parties to obtain all required accounting information in order to submit accounting reports on time and accurately.
- Liaison with tax advisors and other parties regarding VAT and other business tax needs
- Take on the role of a Director on the boards of client companies in the Corporate and Legal Services portfolio.
- Promote a client-oriented culture by responding to client requests promptly, providing personal attention, and following up on complaints.
- Participate in budget development, resource allocation, and ensuring adequate processes are in place to accurately collect revenues for the team, as well as assist with client invoice review and approval.
- ACA/ACCA or equivalent qualified
- 6+ years PQE in auditing/accounting
- In-depth understanding of GAAP and IFRS
- Ability to multi-task and have an entrepreneurial outlook