Phoenix Search is delighted to work with an Irish-owned hospitality business undergoing huge growth. As a result, the opportunity has arisen for a driven & ambitious Senior Accountant to join the team. Gaining broad exposure, this role has clear career progression and will work directly with the Finance Director
- Preparing monthly management accounts for multiple entities;
- Full responsibility for month end journals (accruals, prepayments, depreciation ,etc.);
- Analysing weekly performance & liaising with relevant stakeholders;
- Cashflow forecasting, budgeting & forecasting;
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team (accounts payable & receivable);
- Submitting all relevant Revenue payments;
- Advising Directors on business performance, and;
- Ad hoc responsibilities as they arise.
- Qualified Accountant (0-3 years PQE);
- Strong accounts prep experience;
- Strong Excel skills;
- High attention to detail
- Strong communications skills, and;
- Must be ambitious and driven.