Our Client, a leading FinTech with a global presence is looking to hire a Sales Director based in New York. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a part of the leadership team with a Financial Technology company that has seen massive growth and has raised a substantial amount of funding after a recent series B funding round.
Duties of the role include:
- You will Mentor, coach, develop, hire and train your team to the best of their potential to drive performance - help them to reach full potential.
- You will ensure they continue to achieve and exceed their quarterly and annual quotas through the acquisition and growth of new accounts within their chosen verticals.
- Building operational efficiency and process development for you sales team.
- Driving effective sales delivery for the team to efficiently qualify opportunities, conduct demonstrations and presentations, and close all prospected new business.
- Accelerating the ramp time of new joiners by providing on-going sales and process training
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing with immediate feedback, as well as ongoing 1:1 coaching
- Tight management of team's pipeline to ensure accurate revenue forecasting
- Actively participating in the sales cycle to bring leadership and strategic support to large deals
- Oversight of leads and pipeline management in CRM system
- Tracking and reporting of sales metrics for the team.
The experience you will need:
- Bachelors degree in Business or Similar
- 5+ years' in a sales leadership role at a SaaS firm
- 8+ years' SaaS sales experience in a high growth SaaS firm
- Highly motivated and ambitious self-starter with a competitive approach to closing business and leading by example.
- A Proven track record of leading a sales team to success and a "Whatever it takes" attitude.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective skills in delivering sales presentations and product demonstration.