Recruitment Consultant - Sales and Marketing
We are delighted to announce that Phoenix is expanding our Limerick-based team due to our continued growth! We are looking to speak to candidates who either have experience in recruitment or come from a sales background and are looking for a career change!
We are looking for like-minded people to join, if the following areas are important to you we want to speak to you!
- Learning & Development
- Clear Career Progression
- Vertical Specialisation
- Learning from Industry Experts
- Access to the best Technology Tools
- Relationship Building is paramount
We are a leading specialist search/recruitment firm with offices now in Dublin, Limerick, and London and we recently launched our U.S office in New York. From all four of our offices, we conduct local and international assignments for functional and senior leadership positions across the following core pillars - Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance, Audit and Risk, Legal, Technology Sales, and Financial Services. We partner with the most exciting start-ups all the way through the largest global brands to help grow their businesses globally.
What makes us unique? Well, it's our people and our approach. From day one, we have hired the best talent to represent both Phoenix and our clients in the market. Most of our team are professionally qualified having worked as Accounting, Tax or Legal professionals previously. In just over 4 years we have grown to 40+ employees, opened 4 offices nationally and internationally and we have exciting growth plans for the coming years.
- Source, schedule interviews and recruit professionals across a wide range of talent segments within the area of your vertical.
- Execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Build solid relationships with leadership teams and serve as a partner throughout the recruiting process.
- Partnering with other departments (Finance, Legal, HR, etc) to drive the recruiting process through onboarding.
- Manage job requisitions by responding to and qualifying referrals and active candidates for open opportunities.
- Pipeline exceptional candidates for future opportunities with our wide client base.
- Working towards and achieving weekly/monthly KPIs/Targets.
- Understand our client's needs and expectations and deliver on both.
- Build market knowledge of clients and develop further business within your vertical.
- Attending networking events and meetings where required.
- Daily use of internal CRM system and recruitment tools.
- Degree/Diploma/Certificate qualification in either HR or Business etc. beneficial.
Motivated and driven with the ability to work to targets.
Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
A natural ability to engage with people and develop successful relationships.
- Demonstrable ability to engage with people and develop/build strong working relationships.
- Motivated and driven with the ability to work in a target/KPI driven work environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
- Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise workloads.
What Phoenix offers you!
- Competitive salary and rewards structure in the form of commission and bonuses.
- Access to LinkedIn Recruiter Package as standard.
- Apple Laptop & Accessories.
- Access to PRSA pension.
- Long-term disability / Income protection cover.
- Health/Dental Insurance allowance.
- Bike to Work Scheme.
- Christmas Savings Club.
- Annual Leave: 21 day's annual leave, plus 9 days bank holidays.
- 1 Day Birthday leave in addition to annual leave.
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Company Events in the form of team activity days, social events and team/company trips.
- Specific in-house Learning & Development ("L&D") function to support your onboarding and ongoing career progression in Phoenix.
- Access to our world-class L&D platform with customised training for every level.
- Individual mentoring and coaching from our expert-led Senior team, some of whom are professionally qualified Accounting, Legal and Tax professionals.
- Excellent career opportunities/progression with clear career development and learning pathway structures to support your ongoing career progression within Phoenix.