We are working with a top international law firm to hire for their REITS practice group.
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED IN ANY OF THE CLIENT'S USA OFFICES
Join one of the world's most renowned global law firms as Of Counsel with a clear pathway to Partnership
- Unrivalled L&D and professional support opportunities at all stages in your career
- Work on an enviable portfolio of clients and high-profile deals with the best lawyers in this field
- Command one of the most robust financial packages on the market
- Work with a firm which is truly committed to culture and diversity
- A collegiate, dynamic, personable environment
- Hybrid working model
Advise on transactions involving joint ventures, fund formations, securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions, and real estate purchases and sales.
Contributing to the coordination and execution of a broad range of complex transactional matters such as joint ventures, commercial real estate development, acquisitions and sales, and commercial leasing
Handling closing joint ventures, acquisitions, sales, leases and the development of real property
Handling construction loans
Performing due diligence, writing and negotiations with opposing counsel
- Qualified candidates should have at least 10 years of experience in estate planning, including planning for high net worth individuals, business and succession planning, wills and trusts document preparation and estate and trust administration.
- Ability to draft join ventures is required
- Previous law firm experience is required
- Must be licensed to practice law and be in good standing in the state where the hired candidate will be practicing. This will not be a remote position.