About the role:
- Managing conveyancing on behalf of our clients;
- Preparation of legal documentation;
- Liaising with Clients and Partners in relation to matters;
- Processing documentation mark-ups;
- File management;
- Responding to correspondence and queries as they arise;
- Preparation of document bible post-completion.
- You have experience working as a Legal Executive in a Property Team of a Law Firm;
- You work well on your own initiative and as part of a team;
- You have advanced MS Office skills;
- You are an effective communicator with strong attention to detail;
- You have the ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality;
- Previous experience of working on new housing developments would be advantageous.