Quality Assurance Executive | Part-Time
One of Ireland's biggest accountancy bodies is looking for a Quality Assurance Executive to join their office based in Dublin on a part-time basis.
The role can be worked remotely in Ireland.
- Carry out on-site reviews of partnering entities, ensuring compliance with relevant guidelines
- Amend any discrepancies found throughout review process, in line with company policies
- Liaise with customers to resolve any issues, in line with legislation and company practices
- Provide value-adding inputs on company products and services
- Relay any relevant updates to customer and clients following review
- Qualified Accountant (CPA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with an audit background
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, (written and verbal) with the ability to build effective working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Audit background in Practice environment
- Full drivers licence
- Fully-covered career progression courses
- Excellent hybrid working
- Autonomy over own schedule