We are working with a Leading Professional Services firm who are expanding their Global Payroll services and seeking to add a committed Payroll Specialist to their team.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, motivated payroll professional and will have a fantastic opportunity to develop their career further in all aspects of Global Payroll Services, getting exposure to small, medium and large multinational groups globally.
- Coordinating the delivery of client payroll processing via global payroll platforms, collaborating with the clients member firm payroll teams.
- Investigation and resolving payroll issues & client queries.
- Supporting clients in short term project engagements, payroll audits and short term staff shortages.
- Working as part of an implementation team to on-board new clients through their payroll transition from a current provider to the clients payroll service.
- Improving service delivery for clients via automation & process improvements.
- Onsite and offsite client payroll support with end to end processing of domestic and international payrolls.
- Proven track record in a payroll role with an intention to develop a career in international payroll.
- Experience working towards deadlines.
- Knowledge of end to end payroll processing.
- Previous exposure to international payroll desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.