Phoenix is looking to hire a Marketing Coordinator to join our innovative and ambitious Marketing Team!
This role would suit someone who is a recent Market Graduate or a Marketing Administrator/Coordinator with 1 to 2 years of Marketing experience.
If you have the following ability, skills or experience, we have the role for you!
- SEO experience
- Social Media marketing experience
- Website maintenance experience
- Content Writing experience or ability
- Graphic Design experience or ability
- Creative & Innovative approach
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable with the ability to work within a fast-paced environment
This permanent Limerick-based role involves working across web, social, email, SEO, and events. You will be self-motivated with experience and skills in, web & social media content creation and coordination, graphic design, writing and editing for email, reporting and event coordination.
- Liaise with our Marketing & PR partners to ensure consistency in the Phoenix brand on social media channels, events and advertising campaigns.
- Creation and coordination of all email marketing and social media calendar schedules, campaigns and strategies.
- Ability to generate creative ideas to engage audiences while also engaging potential clients and candidates.
- Work with the management team to create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms including LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Deliver research analytics and insights on all SEO campaigns, ensuring all content produced meets the SEO best practices.
- Ensure our website is up to date with engaging and fresh content, upkeep of staff bios and events, and reviewing job advert content.
- Coordinate and issue weekly series of targeted email communications and report on the performance of the same.
- Coordinate all internal and external events, including pre and post-event activities along with post-event learning's and insights.
- Degree-level qualification in marketing, social media, digital media, or a related field
- Strong organisational and execution skills
- Ambitious and keen to learn with a creative approach
- Excellent organisation, multitasking and time management skills
- Communication - strong spoken and written English
- Understanding of current marketing concepts, strategies and best practice
- Proficient in web analytics tools e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Hootsuite would be an advantage
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Canva is desirable
- Has the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines