Phoenix Search are delgihted to assist a leading Irish technology company who is building their finance team. Working alongside the FC with exposure to the CFO, this role would suit a driven and ambitious individual who is looking to progress their career and gain broad finance & accounting experience.
- Assist with Monthly management accounts and monthly variance analysis & operational KPIs;
- Assist with budgetary management, control and reporting and analysis of expenditure, including variance analysis;
- Assist in the management of customer invoicing and compliance;
- Assist with cashflow management and forecasting;
- Assist in the preparation of statutory accounts;
- Assist with regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met;
- Assist with the on-boarding process and work closely with client procurement departments;
- Liaise with both internal stakeholders and external service providers;
- Support other financial and administration activities as required;
- Assist in the development and maintenance of best practice processes, controls and procedures, and;
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Newly qualified / part qualified finalist;
- Accounts prep experience essential;
- Exposure to budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis advantageous;
- Strong time management skills;
- Technology / software sector experience a distinct advantage;
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills with pragmatic approach and time
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task, and;
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge / modelling skills are essential.