M&A VP - TMT - London
Phoenix Search have partnered with a global and dedicated investment banking client serving the TMT sector. They are looking for experienced Vice President to support a rapidly expanding pipeline of M&A advisory opportunities with tier 1 clients.
Working closely with the Partner and other senior members of the team you will be an integral part of the team gaining ownership of transactions fast.
- Assist with the origination and lead day-to-day execution of M&A and private placement transactions; manage key working streams of transactions in a flawless and efficient manner;
- Perform valuation analyses using various methodologies including discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, trading comparables and transaction comparables;
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong educational background in a quantitative field;
- 6-10 years of relevant work experience within a TMT team of an investment bank;
- Track record of working and closing both mid-market, sell-side and financing deals;
- Knowledge and interest of the broader technology sector;
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills;
We will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within seven days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from us within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion. If you would like to have a confidential discussion about your current situation please feel free to give us a call to discuss.