Phoenix Search has partnered with a global advisory firm who are looking for experienced Investment Banking Senior Associates and Vice Presidents for their Real Estate team. The role presents the opportunity to immediately be a core part of a growing team. The core purpose of this role is to lead in the execution of transactions including acquisitions, disposals and management buy-outs.
The role involves significant interpersonal interaction with both clients and investors in the preparation and presentation of business plans, information memorandum and supporting financial information. There is also a business development aspect to the role, with the opportunity to develop skills both originating business and adding to the team's expertise within focused areas. We are actively seeking candidates from a variety of M&A backgrounds.
The successful candidate will have:
- At least 6 years experience in executing end to end M&A transactions
- At least 1-3 years experience in the Real Estate market
- Expertise in one or more hospitality, health care and residential sectors
- UK experience required
- Strong financial and analytic skill set
- Strong organisational skills, being able to effectively lead a project team
- Keen to develop new skills and learn about the Real Estate sector
- Able to collaborate effectively within a team