This is a fantastic opportunity for a strategically minded individual to join, build and own the M&A team for a leading Top 30 accountancy firm in London.
Working closely with the head of this service line and Senior Management Team, you will play a significant role in the development of the M&A service line across the entire firm's client base.
Joining as a senior member of the team, you will be expected to promote best practice to deliver proactive relationship led advisory services to their SME clients.
You will need to be highly commercial in your approach and will be able to demonstrate a proven track record of developing new business opportunities through the leveraging of your network.
Working closely with the Managing Partners, you will look to contribute to the continued growth of the client base and to the overall client service delivery and experience.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Building strong relationships with their owner-managed business clients and ensuring that the firm continues to offer a quality trusted advisor service
* Playing a pivotal role in Business Development activities and looking to build/retain a good network of local contacts to aid service line growth
What they are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will need to be/have:
* ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent) with experience of working within a business services environment
* A strong business developer who is keen to build contacts and network within the local business community
* Good current knowledge of developments in the M&A market.
* An excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills who can influence at all levels
* A strong People Manager who enjoys building and developing a team