Phoenix Search UK is working with a top investment bank looking to hire an M&A Associate in
London. The bank specialises in mergers and acquisitions and capital raises within the
entertainment industry, with a total deal value in excess of $5 billion.
The new joiner will be an integral part of the deal team and will work directly with senior leaders
on a variety of client engagements, including sell and buy-side M&A and capital raises.
● Drafting various tailored documents, with a high level of autonomy, in PowerPoint
format – Information Memorandums, Briefing Packs, Presentations etc
● Carry out analysis and interrogation of financial data received from clients
● Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply findings to reports.
● Interact professionally with the finance team based at the bank's clients when
● Preparation of financial models – P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow
● Research and present other financial analysis on excel – tailored to specific
● Managing a due diligence data room and responding to corresponding questions.
● Conduct research into companies and industries
● 2 years+ post qualified M&A / corporate finance experience in either investment
banking or transaction advisory diligence valuation groups
● ACA qualified
● Fully competent with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
● Strong financial analytical skills
● Healthy track records of direct involvement in deals