I've partnered up with a rapidly growing boutique investment bank / advisory firm, looking to expand their Analyst pool in London. The business is orientated around entrepreneurial mindsets who bring significant value to clients and investors.
If you're an Analyst with over 12 months of M&A experience from a boutique advisory, and looking for a more client facing role with greater exposure on deals - please drop me a message or get in touch on my details below.
What are they looking for?
- Solid and demonstrable M&A/lead advisory experience from a Corporate Finance/M&A Advisory firm and/or investment bank.
- M&A Analysts with 18+ months experience in M&A
- Knowledge in Business Services or a similar industry. Direct exposure is not required, but a keen interest is essential.
- High quality M&A modelling expertise, with strong attention to excel details
- Experience working on the entire deal cycle
- Track record of deals
Who are they looking for?
- Someone with advanced English speaking and written language skills
- Someone who is technically proficient
- Someone with top quality presentation skills
- Someone with enthusiasm to work in high achieving entrepreneurial investment banks