Listing Executive- Trainee
My client is a top tier law firm who is looking for a Trainee Listing Executive to join their Listing Services team. The team acts as listing agent to investment funds and debt and asset-backed securities seeking a listing on a number of stock exchanges. They advise clients on the application and interpretation of the relevant stock exchange's listing rules. The team works closely with a number of teams across the firm as well as many leading international law firms and investment banks.
- Collating billing information;
- Setting up new clients and matters;
- Obtaining identifier codes (ISIN, CFI, FISN and LEI codes) for clients;
- Assisting with client listing applications, this would involve preparing listing documentation in connection with listing applications, eg completing draft listing application forms, application cover letters and collating client AML required by relevant stock exchanges;
- Assisting with clients ongoing listing obligations, this would involve sending reminders to clients of certain filing deadlines (eg filing of financial statements), making the necessary filings with the relevant stock exchange and renewals and updates to identifier codes; and
- Other ad hoc work within the team as and when it arises.
- Interest in developing a role within the team.
- Enthusiasm and ambition to learn a new skill;
- Strong organisational and administration skills;
- A keen eye for detail;
- The ability to communicate effectively;
- The ability to build excellent client relationships.
- No prior experience in the listings industry is required.