LEGAL TRAINEE (6 month Fixed Term contract)
My client is a UCITS Management Company and is the Manager of 3 UCITS Umbrella Funds in Luxembourg and in Ireland, with AUM of approx. 25 bn euro. They are recruiting for a 6 month paid internship as a Legal Intern to join their Legal Team, followed by possibility of permanent role as legal executive in a very dynamic and fast pasted UCITS Management Company in Dublin.
- Documents preparation and filing with the relevant regulators (CBI in Ireland and CSSF in Luxembourg) pertaining to authorisation, post-authorisation changes to and marketing notifications for funds (example: prospectus, supplements, agreements, KIIDs);
- Keeping track, organising and maintaining internal records of funds' documents such as agreements, supplements, prospectuses versions, KIIDs in an efficient manner;
- Keeping track, organising and maintaining internal list of funds under management up-to-date at all times;
- Researching into and keeping up-to-date with legislation and regulations impacting the Management Company and funds under management.
*The above can be adapted as the candidate's role evolves.
- No previous experience in funds is necessarily required (but would be preferred);
- Newly or recently graduate in law in any EU jurisdiction (although non-EU graduates will also be considered), either bachelor or master's degree, or coming from a short working experience in a legal / compliance role;
- Quick learner, willing/able to work in a fast-paced environment, interested in funds and asset management;
- Organised, hard-working and motivated person ;
- Willing/able to manage multiple tasks at the time and to adapt to "changes" request fast, in order to meet business requirements;
- Team player and able to take the initiative on tasks and projects;
- Living in Ireland is a strict requirement;
- Good use of Microsoft Office tools (Word and Excel);
- Very good spoken and written English is required (no specific qualification or cert is needed);
- Full time with hybrid solution in the office post-Covid;
- Starting date: as soon as possible