We are partnering with a leading Corporate Service Provider who is expanding their Legal team and looking to meet with a driven individual who has 0-3 years PQE.
The successful candidate will work on a range of legal and risk matters to ensure that the Groups in-house affairs and those of clients are managed appropriately.
- Review of client transaction documents across a broad range of industries and sectors.
- Prepare transaction summaries & minutes.
- Provide guidance on corporate & commercial law queries.
- Liaise with external counsel or clients when appropriate.
- Assist with risk or compliance matters when required.
- Ad hoc duties & projects.
- 0-3 years with corporate, commercial, aviation and/or capital markets experience is desirable.
- Business-oriented approach to problem solving.
- Excellent drafting and communication skills.