Our client are a market leading global technology business who constantly drive innovation which leads to providing a solutions based approach for their global client base. This role will challenge the successful candidate to drive the standards across the business with a keen focus on the EMEA region.
- Negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts impacting the Group and providing support/advice on those contracts to the relevant commercial managers
- Ensure all corporate documents are fully up to date and properly filed
- Assist and manage amendments post contract negotiations
- Lead and oversee the implementation and improve of the companies contracts management software
- Strategically manage ongoing commercial relationships
- Draft, review and approve policies, procedures, bylaws, resolutions and other documents related to local operation and regulatory compliance
- Stay up to date with applicable laws, regulations and industry guidance that impact the business globally
- Qualified Lawyer with 4 years pqe
- Trained in a large practice gaining exposure to commercial contracts
- Strong commercial orientation and outstanding interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience using a CLM system.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and to take ownership of projects and tasks