Our client is a global PLC and market-leader in its sector.
With over 150 years of history, the company continues to grow with sustainability at the forefront of what they do.
To join a personable, collaborative, commercial global legal team in the company's strategic Irish operation.
What's on offer:
- Excellent culture and a genuine focus on work-life balance
- Hybrid working
- Autonomy - balanced with an appropriate level of support from the global legal team, external counsel, & colleagues.
- A varied, commercial role with an opportunity to act as a true business partner
- Work with key stakeholders across the business including the MD Ireland
- Draft intra-group loan agreements, ensuring compliance with Irish companies and tax legislation
- Draft, review, negotiate, and advise on a variety of commercial agreements
- Provide accurate, relevant, and timely advice to senior management and other members of staff on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services
- Assist in embedding learning's and knowledge and cross-training of team members and business clients
- Work with global legal colleagues on EU-wide projects and Irish-governed law contracts.
- Act as Company Secretary for the Irish entity with the support of external counsel as appropriate.
- Provide verbal and written legal advice to internal clients across the group's network
- Ad hoc duties as may be required
- Qualified Lawyer, Min. 4 years' PQE. Training in a top-tier law firm advantageous
- In-house legal experience advantageous
- Experience drafting inter-company loan agreements advantageous
- Proven ability to get buy in from stakeholders - both internal and external
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong commercial acumen
- Positive, solutions-focused, and adaptable