A top tier firm based in Dublin has an opening for an associate or senior associate to join their Knowledge team as a Knowledge Lawyer as part of their Banking & Finance offering.
About the Position
Reporting to the Head of Knowledge, you will be responsible assisting the firm's fee earners with technical legal queries, monitoring legal developments and building the firm's knowledge resources, including precedents and know how. The firm will be looking to build a team of Knowledge Lawyers over the next few years which will act as a support function for all Solicitors across different business units.
Qualified as a Solicitor or Barrister in Ireland
- 7+ years relevant PQE in general banking & Finance
- Ability to teach and advise on a broad range of finance issues
- Excellent communication and research skills, and
- Pro-active, working collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent academic credentials and superior written and oral communications skills are required