Investment Banking Associate or Vice President (Technology M&A)
My client is a high quality US investment banking firm, based in London, searching to add a high quality Senior Associate or Vice President to focus on M&A execution in the Technology market. The have one of the fastest growing Tech teams in the world right now, so it could be an exceptional opportunity for the right person.
What are they looking for?
- Minimum 4-7 years of solid M&A execution/lead advisory expertise in Tech, Software, Fin-Tech or a similar industry. Direct exposure is not required, but some interest is essential.
- High quality M&A modelling expertise, with strong attention to excel details
- Experience working on the entire deal cycle
Who are they looking for?
- Someone with excellent English speaking and written language skills
- Someone with top quality presentation skills
- Someone with enthusiasm to work in a high achieving entrepreneurial investment bank