My Client, A leader in the Fintech space is looking to hire a Head of Sales to lead the commercial US sales function.
The main duties of the role include but are not limited to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (What you will be doing):
- Build and manage a best-in-class sales organization that consistently hits revenue targets across the US region.
- Lead and define an effective sales hiring process for both Software and Enterprise sales teams.
- Build out plans for retention, promotion, and performance for your sales team and grow this function.
- Ensure the team has a healthy pipeline at all times
- Attain ARR growth targets of 50% for the coming year.
- Acquire new customers with inbound, referrals, partnerships, and sales development
- Retain and expand existing logos with a positive buyer experience and ruthless execution of our renewal playbook
- Drive expansion activities to further strengthen our enterprise net retention
- Continuously train, coach, and develop your team of account executives, account managers, sales engineers, and sales development
- Develop ideal sales candidate profiles and drive recruitment efforts
What you will need:
- 10+ years experience selling SaaS solutions in a B2B setting
- 5+ years experience leading sales teams
- A player-coach who is comfortable thinking through strategy and still excited to go close the deal while showing exceptional leadership ability to your team.
- Experience selling FinTech or sales solutions
- Experience at a startup would be a benefit.