We are currently working with an Irish HQ'd Multinational who are seeking to add a Group Transfer Pricing Manager to their Group Tax Team in Dublin.
The successful candidate will be part of the wider Group Tax team, with a focus on supporting the existing transfer pricing function and provide input into global transfer pricing planning, implementation, compliance and tax controversy activities.
- Work closely with the wider Group Tax team and senior management, establishing, updating, improving and maintaining Group transfer pricing policies and procedures.
- Managing implementation of new transfer pricing arrangements and monitoring the ongoing implementation of existing arrangements.
- Work with the wider Group Tax team, third-party advisors and local finance teams to update and maintain Group transfer pricing documentation.
- Managing transfer pricing audits globally, working with third-party advisors and local finance teams in the development of audit strategies, the preparation of defence files and audit responses.
- Support with the Group's quarterly and year-end financial reporting processes.
- Keeping appraised of global transfer pricing developments and their impact on the Group's structure, including OECD, EU and country specific developments.
- Assisting the wider Group Tax team and the broader business with various consultancy projects and ad-hoc advisory matters as required.
- Liaising with external advisors and with internal and external auditors.
- Big 4/Top 10 trained.
- CTA qualified, ACA qualified not essential but would be advantageous.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Industry experience would be beneficial but not required