Working with the wider Group Finance team, this role is responsible for:
- Ensuring accurate Group reporting in accordance with IFRS & internal structures;
- Advising across the business on financial accounting & reporting queries;
- Interpreting new accounting standards, ensuring that the business is prepared for any changes & implementing these in accordance with standards;
- Work with the wider business & finance team (FP&A, Tax, Treasury, M&A, etc.) to advise on appropriate issues that may arise, and;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- ACA / ACCA qualified with experience of working in / with multinational companies / group functions;
- Experience of preparing / auditing consolidated accounts;
- Strong IFRS understand required;
- Knowledge of SAP advantageous;
- Strong MS Excel skills, and;
- Exposure to working in a large multinational environment an advantage.