We are partnering with a well known Irish Multinational on a fantastic opportunity to join their Group Finance function.
This group also offers a hybrid working model to emphasis that work life balance.
The Group Finance Manager is responsible for the accurate and timely production of consolidated financial information for the Group, ensuring consistency of reporting across all regions.
- Interprets new accounting standards, prepares impact assessments, and owns the implementation thereof on behalf of the Group
- Develops, maintains, and monitors adherence to the Group's Financial Accounting and Reporting Policies in accordance with IFRS
- Acts as primary source of advice for Financial Accounting and Reporting queries
- Involvement in projects/tasks as required within the Group Financial Reporting Department including acquisition accounting, disposal accounting, intangible assets management, group reorganisations, statistical reporting, process improvement etc.
- Responsible for individual aspects of the half and full year externally reported financial statements and provides support for the Interim and Preliminary Results.
- Perform ad hoc reviews on accounting and reporting matters to ensure consistency across all regions and compliance with Group standards and policies.
- Work with other Group Teams on accounting matters including FP&A, Tax, Treasury, M&A and Pensions
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of the team.
- ACA qualified accountant
- Big 4/Top 10 trained but not essential
- 2-5 years pqe
- Multinational experience
- Experience dealing with stakeholders
- Can-do attitude
- Team player