Phoenix is currently working with a well-renowned Global Leader in Regional Aircraft Leasing. We are seeking a Financial Manager to join the Global Financial Services (GFS) team located in Limerick City. This position is on a contract basis but there are many opportunities to lead to permanency.
The successful candidate will report to a Senior Manager within the GFS. This role calls for ambition, creativity, sharp financial abilities, and the capacity to work both independently and as a member of a high-performing team.
- Support, ownership and control of tasks within one or more of the sub-teams within GFS.
- ??????You will be responsible for certain tasks in the overall GFS month-end close process, dependent on the sub-team you are assigned to.
- Prepare management accounts at month's end, including your specific sub-teams tasks, and prepare analytical review reports.
- Implementing policies, procedures and practices.
- Report to the Senior Manager in your sub-team, you are in charge of creating and keeping track of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) for your tasks.
- Ensure that all accounting records are correct and up to date for designated areas through review and control of financial transactions for international special purpose companies.
- Manage particular accounting cycle features from a group viewpoint and particular accounting cycle aspects from an SPC perspective, such as month-end and year-end procedures.
- To guarantee that all reporting obligations are met, collaborate closely with external auditors.
- A qualified Accountant with 3 years+ experience in a manager, accounting or equivalent type role is required.
- ??????Exposure to multiple areas in Finance is a distinct advantage.
- Aviation industry experience would be advantageous.
- ??????Competitive salary
- Paid parking.
- Lunch is provided on-site.
- Hybrid work-from-home policy.