Working alongside a high calibre team and reporting directly to the Finance Director, this position will play a key part in driving the finance function and the overall business forward.
- Full responsibility of month-end process including journals for significant P&L areas;
- Responsibility for monthly & quarterly balance sheet reconciliation preparation;
- Managing the month-end close cycle to strict deadlines;
- Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems/tools/processes;
- Liaising on an ongoing basis with a number of different departments in the business to identify opportunities to reduce costs;
- Work closely with specific business functional owners to understand process flows and ensure SOX compliance;
- Preparation of statutory accounts for two entities;
- Assist with audit planning and preparation, and;
- Ad hoc duties as they arise.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA or equivalent) trained in a Top 10 firm;
- 2 years + PQE;
- Strong IFRS & US GAAP knowledge advantageous;
- System experience desirable (Netsuite & Quickbooks);
- Previous experience of owning month end process & preparing statutory accounts, and;
- Must have a proven record of working independently.