Working across all units of the business and with senior stakeholders including country MDs & the founder, this role is a key element to the Corporate Affairs team and will help drive growth over the coming years.
- Create and maintain complex financial models, incorporating the income statement, balance sheet and cash flow;
- Work across business functions and international teams to understand operations, costs structures and commercial opportunities, with an ability to clearly reflect key aspects in the financial model for scenario planning and forecasting;
- Complete desktop market and industry research, gathering and analysing, and continually updating, key metrics for existing and new target markets;
- Interpret financial model output, in conjunction with other qualitative research, to provide clear and reasoned recommendations to senior management;
- Present concise analysis on a range of topics to a variety of internal and external stakeholders, and;
- Undertake ad hoc analysis, performing specific analysis on a project-by-project basis as required.
- Minimum 2 years financial modelling experience;
- A recognised accounting qualification;
- Strong understanding of management accounting and financial statements (preparation of income
- statement, balance sheet and cash flow);
- Strong Excel skills essential, and;
- Experience of / an interest in the sustainability sector advantageous.