Our client is a US Multinational based in North Dublin who are focusing on growing their Irish operations and need an experience Financial Controller to take on this project. Experience in different areas of a finance function is required in order to develop and grow the finance team effectively.
- Day to day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and controlling all financial related activities of the company, accounting, finance, forecasting, costings and pricing
- Also managing the accounts payable, accounts receivable, cash forecasting, payroll functions.
- Manage a team of 6 people who will provide support as the team and business grows
- Gather and analyse financial information for internal use to support the budgeting and funding of the business going forward
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and quarterly reporting pack for board meeting
- Collaborate closely with colleagues in the UK and US
- Qualified Accountant with 7+ years pqe
- SME and Multinational experience desirable
- Ability and track record leading a finance team
- Experience across all areas of a finance function
- Ability to critically review a finance function and implement changes where required