Whats on offer
- Lead a Finance function
- Develop internal controls for the business
- Competitive package on offer
- Hybrid working
- Preparation of Monthly & Weekly Management Financial Reports.
- Improve current reports as well as develop and create new reports for the broader business.
- Support the preparation of statutory accounts, including engaging with external auditors
- Prepare the Year-End Statutory reporting requirements including the tax and return in accordance with the Group reporting timetable.
- Review payroll output, journals and control account reconciliations.
- Developing relationships with the businesses to advise on the balance sheet or P&L impact of new products and strategies
- Ensuring best practice financial policies and procedures are devised, updated and monitored
- Be responsible for annual budgeting and long term forecasting, aligning to strategic plans
- Qualified Accountant - ACA, CPA, ACCA etc
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Experience leading a finance team is essential
- Practice trained is desirable but not essential