Phoenix Search is delighted to assist a well-known Irish brand in expanding their finance team. Based in Dublin City Centre, this role sits in the HQ and will assist with the financial accounting for numerous business units globally. With specific responsibility for property accounting, this role interacts across the business and would suit a commercially minded individual with 1+ years industry experience.
- Preparing management accounts;
- Lease accounting, ensuring compliance with local GAAP & IFRS 16 requirements across multiple jurisdictions;
- Supporting fixed asset specific projects, liaising with international stakeholders across the business (FP&A, property team, etc.);;
- Assisting with reporting packs for Board;
- Liaising with senior management to advise on local requirements, assessing potential new properties, etc.;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA qualified with minimum 1+ years industry experience;
- IFRS16 experience advantageous but not essential;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment essential;
- Must have a proven record of being self motivated, and;
- Strong analytical skills a distinct advantage.