Interested in finance systems and how they impact a global company on a daily basis? Phoenix Search is delighted to assist a well-known Irish organisation in building their finance function. Based in Dublin, this role is responsible for a number of strategic projects the company is currently undertaking, with specific focus on system accounting. This role would suit someone with strong attention to detail who is keen to work in a highly visible position in a well-known organisation.
Working alongside multiple teams, this position is responsible for a number of core activities:
- Working with different unit leaders to ensure strategic projects are delivered on time from a finance perspective;
- Assessing inventory reporting and advising on improvements;
- Analysing margins, assessing profitability of certain product lines & advising senior management on feasibility;
- Working with system accountants to assess the impact of new systems on accounting standards;
- Liaising with senior management to advise on progress and timelines, and;
- Other ad hoc projects as they arise.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA qualified with minimum 1+ years industry experience;
- Project management experience advantageous;
- Strong system knowledge (Oracle);
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment essential;
- Strong communication skills desired;
- Must have a proven record of being self motivated, and;
- Strong analytical skills a distinct advantage.