My client is a market leader in the production of medical devices and have been serving their clients globally for many years. Their finance team provide a varied opportunity and can give you hands on exposure to the overall business.
Whats on offers
- Family healthcare plan
- Car parking
- Cost accounting and analysis including standard costing and month-end close processes
- Inventory accounting, calculation and analysis of inventory provisions and write-offs.
- Support preparation of Budgets, Forecasts and KPIs.
- Maintain AUC (Asset Under Construction) process and Asset Cycle Count programme.
- Calculation, analysis and reporting of Inventory provisions and write-offs.
- Support preparation of monthly management reporting schedules and analysis of business performance and operational spend variances.
- Partner with on-site functions to prepare analysis of operational spend variances and commitments.
- Assist with the annual budget and carry out monthly forecasting to ensure each service line's performance is inline with the business strategy.
- Qualified Accountant
- 1 to 2 years pqe
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Sap experience an advantage
- Full month-end close knowledge
- Experience in manufacturing, pharma or life sciences a distinct advantage but not essential