Phoenix is excited to be collaborating with a Global Business Leader on a unique Client-Facing Project. The successful candidate will acquire valuable insights that will advance their career thanks to the exceptional access to top-level CFOs and other senior stakeholders, as well as exposure to key business areas. See below for further role responsibilities.
- Investigating and resolving complex accounting and/or regulatory concerns;
- Assisting in the delivery of financial information and the improvement of reporting procedures by working with our client's financial and regulatory reporting teams;
- Ad-hoc accounting and regulatory questions from clients and teams in different service lines and within EMEIA should be answered technically;
- Helping clients implement new or revised accounting standards, GAAP conversions, and regulatory changes;
- Utilising technology to improve service delivery, share expertise with team members, and promote lifelong learning; and
- Establishing solid internal connections within Assurance and among the other service lines we serve and collaborate with.
- ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualified
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting and/or another relevant academic area (Business, Economics, Accounting, or Finance)
- Minimum of 3 years experience working as an auditor for a public accounting company (Big 7)
- Exposure to Financial Services, Aircraft Leasing, or Banking sectors
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal skills for client relations
If interested in the above, apply here, today!