Phoenix are working with an international renewable energy company who are looking to fill an exciting Financial Accountant role within their growing team. With a number of large-scale projects in the pipeline in Ireland and abroad, they are now looking for a Financial Accountant to grow with them in promoting change and advancing towards the 2030 Climate Target Plan with a strong emphasis on ESG.
- Manage the day-to-day finance journals and oversee all reconciliations
- KPI's, Budgets, Model and all commercial acumen needed to liaise with engineering teams regarding projects and expenditure approval
- Review the accounts payable/receivable
- Run the management accounts for both individual and consolidated (3 Entities)
- Liaise with the Board and external stakeholders
- Assist with the tax compliance including submission of VAT and all other UK and Irish returns.
- Work with the external audit team
- Ensure all internal financial controls are up to date
- Preparing project appraisal reviews for prospective new projects/ markets
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- Up to 2 years PQE
- ESG experience is desired but not essential
- Open to Big 4 audit trained
- Strong attention to detail & highly motivated